Video over Internet for Broadcasters
Live video transmission over LAN, WAN, Internet to a Mixer or Multiplexer
⟩⟩⟩ Transmitting live video over adsl/fiber internet connection to any location in the world. HD-SDI or SD-SDI signal in, SDI signal out at destination through BLANKOM IRD. Using IRENIS Encoder and BLANKOM Professional IRD you can transport any SDI or HDMI or CVBS signal in real time over internet in HD quality.
- push the content to any distant location form your site whenever you want it to be watched or
- you can pull the signal form a distant location whenever you want to watch it.
What is needed:
- IRENIS IP encoder (select one)
- IRENIS HDE-264 Encoder with HDMI input for H.264 encoding
- IRENIS SDE-264 Encoder with SDI input for H.264 encoding
- IRENIS ADE-264 Encoder with CVBS and/or HDMI input for H.264 encoding
- IRENIS HDE-1265 Professional 19″ Encoder with HDMI input for H.264 or HEVC (H.265) encoding
- IRENIS SDE-1265 Professional 19″ Encoder with SDI input for H.264 or HEVC (H.265) encoding
- BLANKOM IPTV IRD IRD-6100
- internet connection on both sides. The upload and the download speeds of the internet connections must be minimum 1 Mbps for low quality, 2 Mbps for SD (standard definition TV), 4 Mbps for HDTV (720p/1080i).
IRENIS Encoder & Streamers are designed for TV signal distribution, BLANKOM IRD-6100 Professional IPTV IRD for TV signal reception in excellent quality over LAN and internet.
The input can be HD-SDI or SD-SDI. At the output you can feed the SDI signal directly into your video mixer.
The H.264 compression technology features low latency and low bit rates for IPTV/OTT systems. The high-efficient bandwidth use saves bandwidth cost through all its resolution range.
Distribution of SD and HD TV channels through the IPTV/OTT network using state-of-art IP technology from almost any kind of video input.
Excellent video and audio quality. High reliability. No regular service and maintenance need during operation.
Sending live video signal over internet to a distant location.
Watching a live camera from a distant location.
Instead of internet, you can also use it on your LAN.
You will require:
- 1 pce IRENIS Encoder and IP Streamer
- 1 pce BLANKOM IPTV IRD
IRENIS Encoder and IP Streamer (choose one from the list below)
- H.264 only Encoder with HDMI input: HDE-264
- H.264 only Encoder with HDMI and CVBS inputs: ADE-264
- H.264 only Encoder with SDI input: SDE-264
- H.264 and HEVC (H.265) Encoder with HDMI input: HDE-265
- H.264 and HEVC (H.265) Encoder with SDI input: SDE-265
- H.264 and HEVC (H.265) Encoder with HDMI input, in 19″ rackmount enclosure: HDE-1265
- H.264 and HEVC (H.265) Encoder with SDI input, in 19″ rackmount enclosure:: SDE-1265
- 4 pcs H.264 Encoder with HDMI input, in 19″ rackmount enclosure: HDE-4264
BLANKOM IPTV IRD
- IPTV & DVB-S2 IRD: IRD-6100